Pincushion Montessori International School
PMIS (Pincushion Montessori International School ) is dedicated to nurturing the children's innate love of learning and preparing them to succeed in all aspects of their lives. We create an environment that fosters independence, positive values, diversity and provides the opportunity for a student to proceed at his or her own pace, thereby laying a foundation for life through a diverse and balanced curriculum.
Our classrooms are our student's home away from home and we strive to make them as attractive and comfortable as possible. Surroundings have a great deal to do with the creation of an atmosphere of learning. They are warm, bright, inviting, colorful rooms with a variety of art, music and books; filled with the most up-to-date, beautiful, concrete and hand-made Montessori materials.
Montessori classrooms are commonly referred to as a prepared environment. This name reflects the care and attention that is given to creating a learning environment that will reinforce the children's independence and intellectual development. They are filled with intriguing learning materials, concrete mathematical models, maps, charts, fossils, historical artifacts, computers, scientific apparatus etc. Each class is designed to help a student progress from the concrete to the abstract in all areas of study. You do not find rows of desks in our classrooms. The rooms are set up to facilitate student discussion and stimulate collaborative learning.
- Pre-school (Pre-kg, LKG & UKG) half day and full day
- Lower Elementary (Grade 1 to Grade 3)
- Upper Elementary (Grade 4 to Grade 6)
- Middle School (Grade 7 to Grade )
- After School Program from 5 pm to 7 pm
- Two weeks summer camp
Apart from our core curriculum, all children are introduced to Art, Music, library, swimming etc. We will be starting our new academic session at our brand new campus in Brahmapuram Near VIT.
Other facilities offered by Pincushion
- Authentic Montessori Classroom till grade III
- Montessori integrated ICSE curriculum from grade IV
- Early reading program with phonics
- Math and science enrichment program
- Compulsory musical instrument training from grad VI
- Mandatory swimming classes
- Two-storeyed library
- State of the art labs
- Basketball, tennis court and a running track
- Extra-curricular activities after school
- In house student counsellors
- Aptitude building for competitive exams
- Stress-free, application based learning
- Day Boarding Facilities
- Air conditioned class room
- Hygenic Environment
- Qualified & Experienced Teachers